Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Morning No. 3-Not Just Another Cabinet


This cabinet belonged to a beautiful lady who went to be with Jesus on December 30, 2009. My grandmother, Dot Yandle, had this cabinet in her dining area for as long as I can remember and it housed a special guest, or should I say, special "ghost" named George. One day when some of the cousins were there, we got scared of "George" and she chased him out the front door, telling him he was not welcome when the children were there. But in reality, everyone was welcome in her home.
As it stands in the corner of the dining area in my home, I hope George comes to visit and maybe even live. And as the years go by, I hope everyone feels welcome in my home.
Thank you, Father, for giving us examples of how to live- positive and negative-that we might learn to be more like You. Oh, and say hello to Grandma for me~

No comments:

Post a Comment