Monday, January 18, 2010

Morning No. 15--Devoted Friend


Let me introduce you to the family pet...Puddin'. She is a yorkie-poo. Her original name was Yorkie Peppermint Pattie...but that got a little hard the kids to say all the time, so Hannah named her Puddin' Pop, and that has been shortened to Puddin'. She is a wonderful pet. The only thing that I would change is the fact that she likes to go outside around 5:15 every morning. Whether you have to be awake at that time or not.
She LOVES Hannah and Ethan, and when they are not around and I am she paces the floor and looks out the window until they come home. She is a pretty smart dog and a very devoted friend. I wish I could say that I was a friend like that or that I even had a friend like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment