Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Morning No. 18--Who's in charge, here?


When I woke up this morning, the news on the television was not good. There was another earthquake in Haiti, about 35 miles from where another hit just a few days earlier. It sometimes makes you wonder what in the world is going on? Well, the answer is God's work is going on. The Bible says, "From Him, through Him, to Him are ALL things". Everything is for Him and His glory. A lot of people ask that if God is such a loving, caring God, then how can such bad things happen. Well, they are leaving sin and human nature out of the equation. I am not a scientist but we as humans in our belief that every thing is ours for the taking, have made a mess, and I mean a BIG one, of this planet. Everything, I mean everything, is God's. He made it for Himself, including us. We are His, made for Him and made to glorify Him. He is in charge~
that makes me feel A LOT better...

Please be in prayer for the people of Haiti, the children who now have no parents, the parents who now have no children, the families here in the states and around the world who don't know, and the ones working so diligently to help those who survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment